Accommodation Search
Browse Ski Resorts
Solutions Room
Special Offers
Catered Ski Chalets
Self-Catered Ski
Luxury Ski Chalets
Properties For Sale
Add My Property
Advertiser Login
Find Accommodation
Accommodation Search
Browse by Ski Resort
Holiday Types
Ski Holidays
Ski Weekends & Short Breaks
Luxury Ski Chalets
Catered Ski Chalets
Self Catered Ski Holidays
Summer Holidays
Special Events
Easter Skiing 2026
Christmas Skiing 2026
New Year 2026/7
Half Term 2027
Solutions Room
Special Offers
All Ski Offers
Summer Offers
Xmas 2026 Offers
New Year Offers 26/27
Properties For Sale
See All
Advertisers
Add your Property
Advertisers Login
More Services
Transfers to Resort
The Ski Blog
Ski & Board Jobs
Chalets Direct Solutions Room
Forums
|
Search
You are logged in as a guest. (
logon
|
register
)
Posting a reply to: REQUEST: Job
Chalets Direct Solutions Room
->
Ski & Board Jobs
Guest name
Verification Code
Please copy the code on the left into this box:
Subject
Details of your solution
(
)
[QUOTE]hbrudenell - 20/11/2017 21:04 Hi! I'm looking for a job for this winter. I have experience working on bars, as a waitress and houskeeper, and I was a chalet host last winter. I'd love the opportunity to get back to the mountains so would appreciate any openings you might have. My email is hannahbrudenell@hotmail.co.uk, I hope to hear from you![/QUOTE]
HTML: No
Anonymous: No
MBBS Code:
Yes
You are replying to:
hbrudenell
Posted
20/11/2017 21:04 (#677314)
Request:
REQUEST: Job
Hi!
I'm looking for a job for this winter. I have experience working on bars, as a waitress and houskeeper, and I was a chalet host last winter. I'd love the opportunity to get back to the mountains so would appreciate any openings you might have.
My email is
[email protected]
, I hope to hear from you!
At a glance:
You are looking for a job
(
Delete all cookies set by this site
)